Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Alhamdulillah Im a Muslima
If I know.. When my death is coming.. I would begging.. Lord,would YOU please make my life time longer. If I know.. When my time is over.. I would begging.. Lord please don't take my breath away.. Im fear to all my sins. Im fear the sins which always following me. If I know.. YOUR angel would come to pick me up.. Please allow me to say words to repent to YOU. Im fear to all my sins and mistakes. Im fear the sins which always following me. Please forgive me for all my sins.. Please forgive me.. weeping.. repent to you. Im a human who fear YOUR hell, but im not deserve to be in heaven. If I know.. when my death is coming.. Please allow me to say words to repent to YOU..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gratisan Musik
No comments:
Post a Comment